Application and documents required for admission:
Even if the requirements apply to medical university in Europe can slightly differ, the prospective medical student must know that most of the medical universities require most of the following documents:
- Signed and stamped high school diploma with the apostle and transcript of records;
- Letter of recommendation from the principal of the school;
- Scanned copy of the passport;
- A signed declaration that the candidate taking the Skype interview is the one mentioned in the application form;
- If applicable: a certificate confirming that the applicant holds an internationally recognized language certificate for the language of study (IELTS, Cambridge certificate, TOEFL certificate etc.);
- If applicable: proof of voluntary activity (humanitarian, etc.) And other relevant achievements (arts, sports etc.) - only the activities proven with certificates/diplomas will be taken into consideration;
- Completed application form
- If the payment was not made online, a copy of the receipt of payment of the 200 Euros for SAT eligible students 400 Euros for PREMED students, at the VESTYN cashier as an equivalent in Rupees, Dollars or in Euros in the following account (cheques are not accepted):
- A personal statement of one page (Calibri font, size 11, 250-300 words) that will necessarily answer at least two of the following questions:
- What/ who has influenced your decision to apply for a medical school?
- What will you do to be a good student/ doctor/ dentist?
- What plans do you have with your medical education?
- Which extracurricular activity of yours are you most proud of and why?
- What is your favourite book and how has it influenced you?
- Are there any unusual circumstances in your life that would make us consider your application in a different light?
- Describe the world in which you have lived and tell us what you would like to change about it.
- How do you intend to make an impact
- Good marks in biology and chemistry and physics.
- To be in good health mentally, physically and without daisies incompatible with medical career
- To have enough source of financing medical studies by student loans, wonderful parents or generous sponsors or other sources.
Note: Some universities organize medical English test or even entry test in biology and chemistry.